- The car is driving fine aside a few things I noticed.
- I bought all the necessary paraphernalia for a full lube and oil, oil/air filter.
- I bought the Haynes manual for it I'm expecting it to arrive very soon if not today.
- Clutch sometimes does not disengage fully. Have to press clutch twice.
- Maybe need repair to master/slave cylinder. (~$100)
- Needs full lube, oil, transmission, brake fuid, coolant, etc... (~$100)
- Needs new brakes, maybe new rotors. (outside race $500 limit) (estimate between ($100-$200)
- Needs new shocks. (outside race $500 limit) (estimate ~$100)
- Needs new tires. (outside race $500 limit) (estimate ~$150)
- Needs a battery. (~$60)
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:
We need a place to WORK on the car, put it on jack stand etc... So if anyone is willing to volunteer space let me know.